Rizik Consulting runs a robust and comprehensive range of technology programmes; seminars, workshops and conferences, aimed at assessing individuals and organizations to effectively develop and manage their technology skills, competencies and capabilities. As leading professionals in educational practices, our technology experts’ offer structured trainings to meet the ever changing needs of our clients. We cover a full spectrum of specialized programmes in:
This course is designed for people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. The course is specifically for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and improve their skills in managing projects. This program contains 14 highly interactive and modular course units.
• Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
• Project managers
• Project team managers and leaders
• Project coordinators
• Project support staff
• Project assurance staff
• Project officers
• Consultants and contractors
Course Duration: - 5 days
This hands-on workshop aims to impart modern, yet proven, Project Management tools and techniques applicable to projects in our environment. The programme is driven through interactive class sessions, videos and case studies. Participants also benefit from our Thomas Personality Profile Analysis (PPA) which gives deep insight into each person's behavioural profile, identifying strengths and weaknesses in the context of the workplace. The workshop is further enriched with Project Management Simulation (Simultrain®); a software simulation of a typical project, including all the events and influences which occur in reality: tackling the moving goal post syndrome, addressing the resource tug of war and dealing with technical difficulties which crop up unexpectedly.
• Project Implementation
• Project Teams,
• Project Managers,
• Project Consultants
Duration: 4 days
About the Programme
MSP® was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of principles and a set of processes for use when managing a programme. MSP® represents proven programme management best practices, in the successful delivery of transformational change, through the application of programme management.
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Practitioner Course provides an opportunity to learn how MSP® can be applied to real live programmes and it prepares participants for the MSP® Practitioner examination. The course equips participants with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP® guidance to act as an informed member of a programme management team. MSP® is very flexible and designed to be adapted to the needs of local circumstances.
• Programme managers who may have a background in managing projects, but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment.
• Senior managers who will “sponsor” the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success.
• Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge.
• Experienced project managers.
• Business change managers.
• Senior Responsible Owners (a.k.a. programme executives).
• Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes that follow the MSP® guidance, as well as those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications (e.g., programme managers).
Duration: 5 days